Seoul, Republic of Korea – LNA Studio proudly announces the release of Blowing 1.1.2 for iOS. Innovation is the never ending pursuit of the game industry, and striving to make truly unique games is common. Succeeding however, is rare – but a new game from LNA Studio has succeeded. Blowing is a cute, simple game that has earned its title as a novel piece of development by instituting a brilliantly new control system.
In Blowing, the objective is to keep the ants and other critters from creeping up on your delicious goodies. To meet this objective, players blow. Not virtually: players actually blow into their iPhone microphone to chase away the ants, ladybugs, and snails determined to find a free lunch.
Blowing is an award-winning concept. The game won grand prize at the 2010 2nd Econovation Fair, and it has backed up its reputation as unique and innovative with intuitive game play, slick graphics, and an overall sense of fun. It blurs the line between virtual reality and reality, allowing players to interact in a realistic way with a virtual environment. This element is the game’s main draw, and the developers have executed it flawlessly, guaranteeing players a quality game-play experience.
The game’s design allows for blowing to have differing effects dependent on abilities gained from in-game items, like tornado, ice, and flamethrower capabilities. The variety of weapons and enemies, as well as the game’s social network integration, present Blowing as a polished, ready-for-prime-time application. Both locally stored scores and Game Center scoreboard are enabled. Players willing to invest in the small $1.99 (USD) price tag will get their money’s worth with this enticing, addictive, and innovative game.
* Blow on the microphone to defend your food from ants and their creepy friends
* 3 types of whimsically animated enemies: ants, beetles, and snails
* Three stages: Dining room table, restaurant table, and picnic blanket
* Combo and multi-blow point systems
* New game items: Tornado, Ice, Flame, Recover
* Prove your defensive skills by collecting titles
* A blow gauge system to prevent abuse of the game
* Dynamic interaction between your breath, game items, and blown away bugs
* Local and online scores supported: Top 10 local scores each stage PLUS Game Center integration
* Twitter and Facebook integration: Brag about your victories over the bugs
* Awesome effects and BGMs
* Optimized for Retina display
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 4.1 or later
* 17.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Blowing 1.1.2 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
AppsAsia is a South Korean-based company passionately dedicated to providing marketing, promotion and advertising services for Korean iPhone application developers. The AppsAsia team is committed to excellence and strives to provide the best-personalized services for their clients. Copyright (C) 2011 AppsAsia. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.