Manila, Philippines – Independent game development company, Kuyi Mobile today is pleased to announce Card Drop version 2.0.0 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Ever been stuck waiting for a delayed flight or been forced to endure a doctor’s waiting room for an hour? Listen up because those mind-numbing situations will never be a problem for you again, once you have Card Drop!
Card Drop turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a stimulating and addictive game machine. It’s really easy to figure out what you have to do but challenging enough that you will never want to stop playing. Card drop is the new millennium version of solitaire, but don’t worry – it is definitely not your grandmother’s card game. This app is a souped up version of that old classic–solitaire on steroids!
How to play:
Cards drop from the top of the screen in columns. As they fall, you must move cards from your hand at the bottom of the screen to stack them on the appropriate falling card before it disappears, sinking out of sight at the bottom.
2009 BestAppEver Awards Finalist:
* “…a completely new and exciting Solitaire experience!” – App-reciation Reviews
* “…amazingly simple yet nail bitingly addictive!” – Appsized
* “…the kind of game you figure out in seconds but play obsessively for hours!” – The iPhone App Review
* Unlock new themes and deck designs
* Unlock new game modes
* Compete with your friends via Game Center
* Compete with your friends via OpenFeint
* Unlock dozens of game achievements
* Card Drop is now a universal app!
* Now supports Retina Display
* And many more!
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 16.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Card Drop 2.0 is $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Kuyi Mobile is an independent game development company based in Manila and focused on creating a new breed of mobile games. Our mission at Kuyi Mobile is to create fun and engaging games people of all ages can enjoy. Copyright (C) 2011 Kuyi Mobile. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.