Kyiv, Ukraine – d-Studio, Ltd. announces the release of Knock It 1.0. Knock It is a new small and interesting iPhone, iPod and iPad game from d-Studio, Ltd. Team, creators of Join It – Jigsaw Puzzle for iPad, Join the Hearts – Jigsaw Puzzle for iPad, TwistIt and TwistIt HD. Knock It is a wonderful arcade game to spend time on your weekend on any iPhone, iPod or iPad.
The Knock It game represents a savage archipelago with many different islands. The aim of the game is to conquer archipelago by winning battles on each island where your army will meet with an enemy opposition. You must beat all enemy balls out from the island’s area to win the battle for the island and open the way on to the next one.
A nice design, comfortable controls, eight areas with 64 different levels in total will let you to have an exciting and pleasant time. Knock It supports Game Center which will allow you to challenge your friends and many other people around the world.
* 64 different levels with different number of opponents balls and different barriers
* Intuitive controls – you can choose the type of controls: either Aiming Beam, or Usual Arrow
* Sound effects control – for more comfort you can turn in-game sounds On or Off
* Comfortable interface
* iPad/iPhone/iPod universal application – after the you have purchased the game, Knock It can be installed on any of your iOS devises
* Game Center Support – Best Scores table shows the rating of total scores of all users
How to Play:
To make a shot, touch the picked ball, pull it aside the direction opposite to the strike and let it go. The arrow shows the direction of the shot and its pressure appropriate to the length of the arrow.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 16.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Knock It 1.0 is available now for $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in Games category.
d-Studio, Ltd. is well-established IT company with the team of professionals in different fields of the IT industry. Most of the members have significant experience (over 10 years) in developing software products for Darwin, Mac OS X and iOS, porting from Windows to Mac OS X. The company also has experts in C/C , Objective-C, Perl, Python, PHP, and etc. Company offers assistance in software projects: planning, managing, developing and creating professional teams for accomplishing the projects. Copyright (C) 2011 d-Studio, Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.