San Francisco, California – Anishu, Inc. today is pleased to announce the release and availability of Networth with Direct Connect 1.0, a new personal finance application for iOS devices. Networth with Direct Connect helps users track all their finances in a single application. This application connects directly to users’ investment, bank, and credit card accounts, and helps track their account balances and transaction details. Users can graphically track how their networth changes over time, and see pie/bar chart breakdown of account balances and portfolio holdings.
Network with Direct Connect helps users instantly download their account balances and transaction details with a single tap on their device. Networth stores all of users account access information (usernames and passwords) entirely within the device in a secure database, entrypted using AES-256 bit encryption. While other applications offering similar function require users to go their website, and store users’ usernames and passwords on their website backend, Networth securely stores all information within the device, and makes direct connections to financial institutions servers.
For investment accounts, in addition to account balances, Networth will show the holdings in terms of cash, stocks, mutual funds, options, etc. For bank and credit card accounts, Networth will show the list of transactions in the last month. For credit cards, Networth will also present details on payment due date, minimum payment, and available credit, when this information is made available by the financial institution.
* Instantly downloads balances and transaction details for your investment, bank and credit card accounts
* All data stored entirely within users device in secure database protected by AES 256 bit encryption. No website involved that stores users’ usernames and passwords
* Simple, intuitive user interface
* Trend chart to show how your investment bank and credit card balances change over time
* Pie/Bar charts to show breakdown of account balances in various categories
* Pie/Bar charts to show breakdown of holdings in an account
* Ability to email a report
* Multi-currency support. Accounts can each be in a different currency
* Ability to configure the transaction download period
* All communication with the financial institutions’ servers is over SSL, the same protocol used for financial transactions over the web.
* Every access to the app requires you to enter the password. Also, all account data is reset after 5 failed password attempts
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 2.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Networth with Direct Connect 1.0 is only $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Anishu, Inc. is a mobile application developer focusing on the personal finance needs of users worldwide. Anishu’s finance applications include HomeBudget with Sync, BizExpense, Currencies Pro, Mortgages Pro, and Debt Strategy. Copyright (C) 2011 Anishu, Inc.. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.