Bangalore, India – PixelMat has released Play Zoo 1.0 for iOS. Play Zoo is an interactive game based approach to introduce children to 18 diverse and whimsical animals, ranging from leopards and kangaroos to peacocks and ostriches.
Each of the 18 animal pages is a game. A child has to find where a baby animal is hiding and then collect food or play things for the animal. The props chosen as food or play things help the child associate the animal with its key traits. A child can thus easily learn that ostriches are fast runners, leopards have spots, kangaroos have pouches etc.
Play Zoo is ideally a joint activity for a parent and a child, although children can also play with the app on their own.
Play Zoo Features:
* Each of the 18 animals is cutely animated and responds to touch
* Realistic animal and ambient jungle sounds
* Game pages are interspersed with pages containing interesting facts about the animals
* You can use the device’s built-in accelerometer to play the game by tilting the device or you can touch and drag
* Encouraging feedback for children at each step
* Devised by parents and tested happily by children
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* 11.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Play Zoo 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Play Zoo 1.0
Purchase and Download
Located in Bangalore, India PixelMat Software was founded in 2011 by Amit Mishra. PixelMat Software creates applications and content for mobile devices. Our focus is on creating our own unique applications, including educational and entertainment content for mobile devices. Copyright (C) 2011 PixelMat Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.