Auckland, New Zealand – ShuffleFrenzy, a ball-and-cup game created by Pink Zombie Studios, is now available for free download on the Apple iTunes app store. Long for the old carnival days when you could enjoy a good shell game? Or, if you’re not that old, do you want to find how fast your eye is? If you said, “YES”, ShuffleFrenzy is the game for you! ShuffleFrenzy is the flagship game from our new Pink Zombie Studios brand.
“ShuffleFrenzy is a great game to pass the time! Its very easy to pick up yet hard to master. It’ll get you hooked to your device for hours of fun and challenge!” says Erick Garayblas of Pink Zombie Studios.
ShuffleFrenzy is a simple game – follow the shuffling cups to identify which one has the ball. The shuffle speed and the number of shuffles increases if you keep guessing correctly. How good is your eye? How many shuffles in a row can you follow?
* Two amazing themes that can be unlocked as you continue to play
* Eight different achievements to be unlocked. Some achievements are secret, so you’ll have to figure out what unlocks them
* Challenge your friends to beat your highest score
* Brag to your friends via Twitter and Facebook about your high score
* Get the highest score on our global leaderboards by competing against other players from around the world
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 23.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ShuffleFrenzy 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Pink Zombie Studios is a new brand collaboration between Fahim Farook of RookSoft Ltd, Erick Garayblas of Kuyi Mobile, and Taylor Jasko. Pink Zombie Studios aims to develop fun and colourful games and apps for various mobile platforms including iOS and Android. Copyright (C) 2011 Pink Zombie Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.