Pisa, Italy – Independent software developers Francesco Chessari and Nicola Pacini today are pleased to announce Stamp Art Fever 7.0, a major release update for their simulation game for iPhone and iPod that introduce two new Themed Sets: Coins and Blue Set. In addition the great new Mailbox system and more game modes.
What’s New in Version 7.0 (July):
* New Mailbox system: send messages to other collectors with your stamps attached
* Most Wanted section now renews every day
* New Instant Lottery game mode
* Two new themed sets to collect: Coins and Blue Set (40 new stamps)
* Feedback board changed in Message Board
* Personal Auctions improved
* Fire accident removed
* New “Jump” system in Gallery browsing
* Bugs fixed and better performance
Description Of The Game:
Trade and collect artistic stamps. Build and manage your Gallery. Compete against players of over the world for the most valuable collection. Check also Stamp Art Fever HD for the native iPad version.
App Craver: 8/10
iPod Appzone: 9/10
The iPhone App Review: 4.5/5
Crazymikes Apps: 4/5
iPhone Footprint: 4/5
“Great game!! 30 min relaxing a day!”
“Great app! I don’t even collect stamps and I enjoy this game a lot!”
“An Old Classic – this app brings back the nostalgia of bygone days when I was a stamp collector. thanks!”
“Neat – Stamp Art is a really neat app that lets you collect beautifully drawn stamps and share them online with your friends. It’s a fun social game.”
In Stamp Art Fever you are an art-stamp collector continuously searching for new pieces to add to your collection. Download it immediately, begin to categorize your artistic stamps and compete with other collectors of over the world for the most valuable collection!
Probably as far back as 1839 Sir Rowland Hill did not think that its reform of the postal system would have inspired the creators of this game for iPhone/iPod. The Famous Penny Black was the first of countless stamps used around the world to send letters carrying news of all kinds. Soon, collectors around the world began to take care of them and rare specimens acquired an enormous economic value.
Stamp Art Fever revolutionize your virtual world, great graphics and a perfect game of chances allow this application to become a must have. You have several ways to get the stamps you are looking for: the Philately, the Black Market, Auctions, etc. The game is enlivened by events, such as theft, which could slow down your career.
Main game elements:
* Visit the Philately and make your purchases
* Sell to shop your duplicates and create a portfolio with which buy the missing
* Search your missing copy in the Black Market
* Increase your credit “dirty” on the Black Market by selling your duplicates
* Protect your collection from Theft
* Connect with your friends and propose exchanges (multiplayer)
* Compete with other collectors of over the world
* Game Center support
* help on line with the game rules
* Over 200 original artworks and 20 levels of play
* Support for multitasking iOS 4 compatible devices
* Detailed graphics with high resolution to take full advantage of iPhone 4 Retina display
* future update with new collection sets
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 142 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Stamp Art Fever 7.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Pisa, Italy, independent Italian software developers Francesco Chessari and Nicola Pacini share a passion for crafting incredibly software for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad platforms. Copyright (C) 2011 Francesco Chessari. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.